1. When it hits you that you have exactly six months before you have to ADULT and start making student loan payments.
2. Time flies and suddenly your first payment is due :O .
We can help you find out if you qualify for loan forgiveness and lower payments.
3. When you see ALL THAT MONEY just disappear from your bank account ?
4. When your calculating how many years it will take to pay your school debt off.
5. When you try to budget around when your next GINORMOUS student loan payment will be.
6. When it hits you that you can’t swing this month’s student debt payment.
7. When you have to speak to a student loan consultant and explain your extreme poorness.
8. When you explain to your student loan officer what it is that you need.
9. Looking at your bank account and thinking of all the fun things you’re going to do this month… then realizing you forgot about the HUGE funds black hole that is your student loan.
10. When you get your student loan bill in your email.
11. Saying goodbye to all of your funds right before the payment goes through.
12. Checking your account balance after your loan payment.
13. Fantasizing about some beautiful stranger coming along and paying off all your student debt.
14. When someone that doesn’t have student loans tries to judge you about yours.